The RL-1 roller capping machine is a device capping in the start-stop mode that supports a very wide range of closures available on the market. Filled unit packages with a pre-filled cap go on the conveyor towards the capping rollers. When the package is between them, the closing process is initiated by clamping the rollers and their rotation with the prescribed torque, precisely controlled by servo motors. In the case of some closures, this process is supported by a pressure directed vertically down on the closure in order to stabilize the system, which gives us confidence in the correctness and repeatability of screwing. The capping machine has a wide range of applications for caps – it can handle a large part of closures available on the market.
The main advantages of the device:
- Possibility of closing many types of caps
- Easy to set up – format change is done without the use of tools
- The turning force is modified from the operator panel
- High performance
- Repeatability and precision of turning thanks to servo motors
- Compatible with the Capper TG-1 automatic trigger capping machine to increase productivity